Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I am BACK!


sorry for disappearing for so long...(yes nearly 2 years) most of you would think i died...or worse got an arrange marriage with a man 4 times my age living in Jizan! (also called Jazan, Gizan or Gazan,which is the new name of the capital of the Jizan Province in the far south-west of Saudi Arabia. Jazan city is situated on the Red Sea coast and serves a large agricultural hinterland. It has a population of 100,694 (2004 census). In the north there are Farasan Islands. It is famous for its high-quality production of tropical fruits like mango, figs, and papaya.)

But it is mostly known for being a dump in a dump in the middle of nowhere...

But the more simple explanation is I am in the mood again and ready to rock and roll! ;) you can follow me on twitter too...yes I got converted on one of those twat tweety updates of my most intimate thoughts and nearly daily activities that I am sure you are dying to check out and make time for as part of your daily routine...;)

8 comments:

Raven said...

So thank God you're not married to an old fuddy duddy in J-Zan.

Can't wait for your posts, follow me on twitter @yamenalhajjar

WELCOME BACK.

FekszikNymph said...

Salaam!
So I was reading your blogs and I'm surprised how well your English is, masha'Allah. I'm partially Arab, but I'm from all over the mid-east and I've lived in New York all my life, so I find your pieces interesting =)

Moorish Girl said...

Amazing blog ! love it ! Stay in touch :)

Ahmed Al-9yrby said...

nice back

mashael alhajeri said...

Thanks pplzzzzz keep posted for new blogs to come ;) I promise will keep it interesting x x x

someguyfromplanet said...

Omg you are back! ^:)^

rana said...

What's your twitter?

mashael alhajeri said...

@MashaKsa...enjoy!